Well hey!
EZoto
2010-06-09 21:06:28 UTC
I'm still here and I still use WFW 3.11. Couldn't be happier.

EZoto
Auric__
2010-06-10 13:56:01 UTC
Post by EZoto
I'm still here and I still use WFW 3.11. Couldn't be happier.
I still use it, but it's been something like #6 (or lower) on my list of
systems for several years now. (#1 is Linux, #2 is Win32, #3 is DOS.)
--
The four magic constants of the apocalypse:
Nothing Null Empty Error
Happy Oyster
2010-12-20 17:22:05 UTC
Post by EZoto
I'm still here and I still use WFW 3.11. Couldn't be happier.
EZoto
Nice to hear that.

Merry Christmas!

Aribert Deckers
--
Krebsforum Lazarus
Das Forum für alternative Krebstherapie

http://www.krebsforum-lazarus.ch
robin
2011-01-09 10:17:15 UTC
"Happy Oyster" <***@ariplex.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:06:28 -0400, EZoto <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >I'm still here and I still use WFW 3.11. Couldn't be happier.
| >
| >EZoto
|
| Nice to hear that.

I still use Win 3.1 with Word 1.1a.

Word 1.1a has even fewer bugs than any of MS's later word processors,
and is fully-featured.

The later offerings of MS's word prosessors introduced bugs
without fixing any of those in word 1.

In the later OS's, Win 98, Win XP, the word porocessors
introduced fewer and fewer features.