Winplay
Euclides Zoto
2021-03-29 13:44:12 UTC
Using Winplay 2.32 in Win3.1 to play mp3's in a 200mhz pentium pro.
No problems whatsoever. Again using a soundblaster vibra isa card.
Great crisp sound.
Auric__
2021-03-29 17:20:42 UTC
Post by Euclides Zoto
Using Winplay 2.32 in Win3.1 to play mp3's in a 200mhz pentium pro.
No problems whatsoever. Again using a soundblaster vibra isa card.
Great crisp sound.
I don't think I've ever had working sound on a Win3 machine.
professional clown, amateur subversive, and parasite by choice
Michael Trew
2021-08-09 02:45:22 UTC
Post by Auric__
Post by Euclides Zoto
Using Winplay 2.32 in Win3.1 to play mp3's in a 200mhz pentium pro.
No problems whatsoever. Again using a soundblaster vibra isa card.
Great crisp sound.
I don't think I've ever had working sound on a Win3 machine.
I have a Soundblaster card installed that comes up with a driver issue;
doesn't seem to work, I haven't fired up the machine for some time now.